Living Life and Loving It!

Living Life and Loving it!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday blues.

Kinda of a sad day :( Patrick left at 4:30 this morning and I got maybe 31/2 hours of sleep! It was so hard to say goodbye to Patrick this morning! He did not want to go at all but I told him as soon as he sees the beach he will forget all about us! lol We both have anxiety when it comes to flying to I know he was nervous this morning. : (  I remember last year when we left Hadley for the first time to go to the Bahamas. It was the hardest thing to do ever. Being away from your baby for a week will make you go crazy! All I kept thinking about was that she was going to forget me- NOT a good feeling! He will be back on Friday so I need to quit being a baby and keep myself busy!

I'm trying to get motivated today to get out of the house for a bit since my house is clean and laundry is done. Hadley and I are bored! Over the last two months I have been so busy getting the house in order and decorated and now that it is finally complete I'm finding myself a bit bored! The nursery is complete and so is Hadley and Kaston's rooms. It feels so good to have everything situated! The only thing I am waiting on for baby boy is his car seat! It arrives tomorrow and I am so excited, I love it and I'm a super picky person so I'm glad I found one I like. With Hadley I had a Graco 35 and found it to be kind of bulky so we bought a Chicco Keyfit 30 this time and it is smaller and easier to use.
I just love the bright lime green!
















There is one thing I still have yet to do and that is to pack a bag for the hospital. I will work on that this week while Patrick is soaking up the sun on Coco Beach. So not fair! I found a great list for what to pack for the hospital for mom and baby at http://www.americanpregnancy.org/planningandpreparing/packinglist.htm   You would think by now I would know what to pack but with pregnancy brain its nearly impossible to think of everything! I have to say with Kaston it was kind of nice having the surprise factor when it comes to going into labor but with Hadley there were no worries what so ever knowing the date and time I was going to be induced. I think everyone I know in the last two years have been induced. That is pretty interesting.

Enough about pregnancy, lets talk food! This weekend I was watching a cook show on TV and I cannot for the life of me remember what channel or what her name was. She only comes on the weekends and its not even a food channel! However the recipe was french toast dipped in corn flake crumbs. The only thing you do is after dipping the Texas sized toast in the egg you dip it in corn flake crumbs and start frying. Haven't tried it yet but will sometime this week! I'll post pics. Next time I talk food I promise to do much better with pictures and an actual recipe! lol

I'm a little late getting Hadley's OKC Thunder outfit made this year. It will be finished sometime this week. I had to take it to Brylee's Bowtique here in BA to do the sewing on it. Last year I did the onsie myself because it required no sewing. I'm just hoping the Thunder make it to the next series so she can wear it to a playoff game! I have faith though, they are a young amazing team and I know they will go all the way! Here is a pic of Hadley's onsie I made her last year.



















Well that is all for now. Post was a little boring this time I know but I will do better next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment